Railways of the World: The Card Game Expansion
This is an expansion for Railways of the World: The Card Game and requires the base game to play.
Railways of the World: The Card Game has been nominated for and received many awards since its release at Origins in 2010.
- About.com 2010 Reader's Choice Award for: Best Family
Game & Top 10 Card Games of 2010
- 2010 Golden Geek Award Nominee: Best Card Game
- Dice Tower's Top 10 for 2010
- Games Magazine: Best Family Strategy Game Nominee
- 37th Origins Awards: Best Card Game Nominee
Now there is an Expansion for this fast paced card game adaptation of the highly popular Railways of the World board game series. Players use track cards and city cards to build a series of railroad routes and deliver goods. As the game progresses, players work to connect more cities, upgrade their engines and deliver goods through a network of routes. The Expansion creates new mechanics and additional bonus scoring options for the base game by adding:
- Tunnels to connect existing cities giving access to cubes and impacting city control.
- Switchers to allow track color to change during building thus allowing connection to a new color city.
- Grey Cities to provide additional goods for deliveries.
- Barons to provide additional bonus scoring options.
Payment methods we accept